Friday, April 3, 2009

Time for a change...

I decided today that my blog needed a change, so on the hunt I went for a new background. After trying several, I settled on this one. I like the vintage, yet girly feel to it. So, it's going to be my new look for awhile.

Speaking of new looks, if anyone knows of a great place to get your hair done, please feel free to leave a comment. Up until now, it's been mainly for a haircut, but lately I've been finding a few more gray hairs than I would like, so it may be time to take some serious action. (By the way, is it true that if you pull a gray hair out, two more will grow back? Please say no...please say no....please say no...)

Oh, one more thing before I sign off for now....

It's been brought to my attention that some thought if you click on the ice cream picture on the right, that a coupon for ice cream would come up. I hate to disappoint, but the picture is purely for decorative purposes. To be honest, as much as you know I treasure all of you, this is ice cream we're talking about (which I love in a big puffy heart kind of way). So, chances are I'd be hoarding any coupons I found for myself. Sorry folks, but that's the sad reality of the situation. Sometimes life just sucks that way. LOL

0 comments: