Monday, April 20, 2009

Poll is almost finished....

From the poll results, it doesn't appear that there is a great deal of interest in those wanting to create a sketch book. So, I may post a sketch on occassion for you to use as inspiration in your own personal scrapbooks...but I don't think I'll make it a regular feature of my blog.

Things have been busy here. I've been trying to get some spring cleaning done as well as work on some upcoming classes. So, be on the lookout for them soon.

Oh, and just a quick reminder...there's still time to sign up for our "Snips, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails" class this weekend. Class is this Saturday from 1-3 p.m. (kits are available if you're not able to make it to class). The deadline for registration is Thursday, so please don't wait if you would like a seat. We hope to see you there!

0 comments: