Monday, April 19, 2010

A quick tip!

How about a little helpful tip for today? I thought I'd share what kinds of inks I like to use in my scrapbooking and cardmaking.

For inking to add dimension to my layout, I prefer the Tim Holtz Distress Inks. But when it comes to stamping, I use something entirely different.

For a long time, stamping sentiments on cards or layouts was a problem for me. After trying many different ink pads, I became frustrated in that I could never get a clean, crisp image. Then, someone suggested I try the Versafine ink pad by Tsukinkeo...and I'm so glad I did!! It is amazing!!! Although it comes in a variety of colors, I chose the Onyx Black, because it's so versatile. I highly recommend this for your stamping needs!

Have a great day everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Shelley, I like your blog and your creativity. I am just not a big poster.
Rochelle

Justine said...

Thanks for the tip.