Friday, April 9, 2010

Now at the Shoppe!

Awhile back, I posted about a great idea I found in my online travels, on how to fix your mats that had lost their stickiness. If you missed that post, here again, is the link to my previous entry. (Scroll down until you find the August 4, 2009 post)


The Shoppe now has these great 2 way glue pens in stock! However, unlike the one pictured in my older post, these come with a wider tip...which will be even more perfect in covering a large area (like your mats). Here is a picture of the new, improved version.


I believe she only has 5 in stock right now. So, if you want one, be sure to stop by before they're gone!

There is still space available for our Easter class on April 24th from 1-3 p.m. If you would like to sign up, please call or stop by the Shoppe to reserve your spot. (706-321-0202). If you are not able to make it that day, kits are available! (and I believe Cheryl will ship if you do not live locally).

Here, once again, is a picture of the class project:



Also, if you happen to go by the Shoppe, be sure to ask about our Deluxe Card Toppers that are now for sale. These cuties would not only be great as card toppers, but also as embellishments for your scrapbook pages. Use them as a tag or perhaps an adorable journaling box for that special layout you've been working on. Stop by soon for the best selection! The last time we offered these, they flew out the door! I'll give you a sneak peek of just one of the many designs we offer:



Have a great day!

2 comments:

Lolliscraps said...

Awwee! How cute!

patty.cakes said...

Shelly. . .I love to read your blog and think you have wonderful ideas! I especially love the dog topper, and hope to get one at the shop.