The Scrapbook Shoppe is doing their very first blog challenge:
What are five things that make you happy that Spring has arrived?
Here is my list:
1) Easter ~Spiritually, it's the most important time of the year for me because of what it symbolizes.
2) They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here is my other reason for loving this time of year...
Sooo yummy. I'm in desperate need of a twelve step program or I seriously need to become friends with Jenny Craig...one or the other.
3) Birds singing. I especially love the cardinals and bluejays that visit our feeder.
4) Opening our windows to let in the nice fresh air!
5) Having the option of letting our crazy dogs outside to play, rather than being inside driving me completely insane. It's a short trip, folks! :o)
6) Going to the park with Rejean and feeding the ducks. I looooove ducks!
7) All the flowers starting to bloom in our garden.
Hmmm....guess that's 7 favorite things...my bad. LOL Math was never my forte...and apparently neither was following directions.